Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Buy! Sell! BUY! SELL!

I had a couple sales today and spent a little bit of my etsy bucks on a couple of trinkets:

This is going to hold ATCs and some business cards for my shop ($5 from
Cucio):

And this ($6 from BAM Designs):


This is going to be a Valentine's gift for a little person I know who may instantly decide that because it is not pink or purple and does not have Cinderella on it, then it must be for a boy. Although I don't think so because that girl has her mother's blood in her and is all about the accessories.

7 comments:

robayre said...

$6, get out! That is so cute. I have to run over and take a look at these shops :)

robayre said...

okay, I had to do it, I got one for myself. I don't care if it is meant for a kid, I want it for myself. Thanks for sharing the info.

sheasy said...

I had the same exact reaction to that purse! A "have-to have" item for girls of all ages!

Cheryl Anne said...

Loving that green and brown one! Thanks for sharing!

Georganne said...

great finds!!

sheasy said...

I just got the little card holder from Cucio and it is EVEN CUTER than I thought. There are two more patterns on the inside and it has some batting inside to provide a little cushion. LOVE it.

MoppetsClosets said...

lol -I think you and I have the same little person in our lives!
But I think sh emay have to have one of those too!