Friday, February 1, 2008

It's time we had a little talk...


3.5 pounds of pretzels
Originally uploaded by sheiladilling
This is what I found on David's counter. It's three and a half (notice I am holding my pinky halfway to indicate half) pounds of pretzels. Not the snack size pretzels that sit nicely on the plate next to your sandwich, but the large ones that require several mighty chomps and many jaw-stretching bites just in order to swallow them.

I'm thinking, maybe I should hold on to the CostCo card for now. Just for a little while. Let's see how it goes and maybe it's time to take a break from buying snacks by the pound. Before you bring home a barrel of chocolate pudding.

7 comments:

sweetcheese said...

I like that the tub it comes in has barrel-like detailing. They aren't even trying to hide the fact that you get a whole freakin CASK of pretzels.
-Tanya

lifespleasures said...

that's a whole lotta pretzels!!
~schaa

Tiffany Teske said...

Oh, but pretzels are sooooo good, I think I might have to look for them the next time I am at Costco... And FYI, pretzels taste even better when you use them instead of a spoon to scoop up Coconut Almond Fudge Ben & Jerry's... the sweet and salty combo is heavenly, though you should know!

sheasy said...

Ha ha, Tiffany! Great ice cream tip for trying to use these up. When it comes to CostCo: if it's $7, David can't resist bringing it home. I've never seen a man so excited about a package of underwear, then when that man finds some at CostCo.

Talking about Hard Times said...

cool blog. i will link you. you will replace my cousin, who never updates.

Felicia said...

LOL you've got enough for a couple of football games :)

greenbeanbaby said...

hahah wow!! time to bust out some chocolate and make them yummy :) hahahaha.... my grampa used to get GALLONS of olive oil [but as hispanics, we put it on alotta stuff hehe].... your cactus with the hearts is DARLING!!!! wow! thx for poppin' by and best wishes to you and your sales [and to keeping your food portions proportionate]