Sunday, June 29, 2008

A flickr meme

I am picking up the torch from robayre who posted this cool flickr meme mosaic.

Here's mine.....

My creation


1. Sheila--, 2. Yin - yang, 3. IMG_9247, 4. Bygone Era, 5. Conan Backstage, 6. Glitter / Brillo, 7. Snugness*, 8. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice Tin, 9. circus girlie with lion, 10. Cookie?, 11. Prepared for Takeoff!, 12. Bzzz.... Bzzzz.... it's a barfly

Here are the questions to the answers above:
1. What is your first name? Sheila
2. What is your favorite food? Avocado
3. Where did you go to high school? Wheatland, California
4. What is your favorite color? Aqua
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Conan O'Brien
6. What is your favorite drink? Wine
7. What is your dream vacation? A cabin in the woods
8. What is your favorite dessert? Pumpkin pie
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Lion tamer
10. What do you love most in life? Right now at this moment... my dog
11. One word to describe you. Laugh.
12. What is your flickr name? sheiladilling

I would love what other great mosaics people come up with, so if you choose to accept this mission.... leave a comment.

5 comments:

Jean said...

I think I may do this. I've done one similar but not quite like this one. I like! Give me a day or two. :)

180/360 said...

I love all these cool flickr meme's I've been seeing lately. But then again, I'm a visual person so they are perfect for me! If I get the chance, I'll do it.

Jen said...

This looks like fun! I may just have to try this one day.

PS I think Conan is cute too, but definitely not in the conventional way.

Maura said...

This took me forever to complete, but I did it!

cerealdieter said...

I did this meme... here is the link to view it if you like:

http://cerealdieter.wordpress.com/2008/06/02/meme/