Monday, July 21, 2008

We stayed out... 'til ten o'clock


We stayed out... 'til ten o'clock, originally uploaded by sheasy.

Some recent pics from my flickr faves that put me start humming "Summer Lovin'" without even realizing it.

1. freshly picked, 2. New Pattern DD_26., 3. The beauty of office supplies, 4. She's been busy., 5. little birds, 6. Untitled, 7. starfish picnic totes, 8. Бубамара, 9. pod sections, 10. green lanterns, 11. Freshly Picked, 12. bird & moth serving plate, 13. Crop Circles no. 2, 14. getting the day started, 15. fan, 16. Utopia VIII

2 comments:

kat said...

What a great idea for a blog post and very nice choice in faves. Really like your blog sheasy. :)

Jennifer said...

I just found you and have to say, I like what I'm reading. I just have one question?? How do you do that picture thing?