Friday, September 5, 2008

Move Fast Like a Bunny

My whole life I have wanted a Great Dane. Everytime I have mentioned this aloud, my dad has the same response, "Great Danes have great big poops". My dad should write fortune cookie fortunes.

I have had my eye on this print from Zoe Ingram for some time:



Earlier this week, Zoe announced she is closing her etsy shop due to the ever expanding bun in her oven. So it became very clear, very quickly that I needed to jump at the chance at having these three poopless dogs in my life. My hope is that by the time I have the cha-chingy-ching, she will be back and up and running so I can commission one of her vector portraits.

I also really love the Label series she's done matching hairdos with personality traits.

So, GO NOW, because she is closing up shop TODAY (Scotland time, so pretty much 5 minutes ago).

6 comments:

Zoe said...

Hey Sheila, thanks! there's still a few hours to go. I'm closing at 8pm tonight (it's 11.15am here right now).

180/360 said...

Love the hairdo prints.

EatPlayLove said...

I went to a local festival today that had a Great Dane rescue tent set up, I have a special place in my heart for those lovable creatures, I adore them!

Lauren said...

Those prints are adorable. Apparently, my hair says I am "gifted." At least someone thinks so!

Danielle said...

I DO love that print!! It's very cool!!

Laurie of the Seven Stories said...

Very cool designs indeed. I know the feeling of wanting something so badly that you are willing to look beyond the reality of it, that may not be soooo appealing. Your Dad is probably right. The picture is a good compromise.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again soon on the playground.