Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Kool-Aid was Harmed in the Making of this Blog Post

No Kool-Aid was harmed in the making of this mosaic.

1. ok, shall i explain?, 2. El Ciclón Panzón luchador amigurumi face 6.1.2007, 3. Tasty Tom Selleck Cake, 4. the end is nigh, 5. RETRATO - A LA ARCIMBOLDO - PORTRAIT, 6. #Rejected#, 7. The Boxing Club /// Austin.Tejas, 8. you scream, 9. The Great Mustache Debate, 10. chris3, 11. Halloween 2006, 12. It's a look, 13. :{D, 14. Untitled, 15. your face is a..., 16. Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

9 comments:

so NOT cool said...

This has been a shitty-ass, crappy, no good, very bad day ... And, this post made it all better.

(Gosh, I might use that as a title for a blog post. Hee. That makes two smiles - one from your flickr mosaic and one from my own glee!)

sheasy said...

TWO smiles? Now you have made my day. Can't wait to hear about your SCNVB day.

gingela5 said...

Oh that kitten is so cute! Moustaches make everything better!

Vixen said...

This really made me smile. Nice job.

shouldhavebeenacowgirl said...

I would definitely eat me some Tom Selleck cake.. :)

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Too funny! Thanks for the mustache collage! Have you moved yet? ;)

180/360 said...

Awesome! I've been wanting to make one of these forever.

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Sheasy! Congrats on being the featured blog site on AllMediocre! Yayyyy! Stacy ;)

Maura said...

I like it. I'm not sure I get it, but I like it. :-)