Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Girls Like to Potty All the Time

My new (old) bathroom has a theme. A western theme complete with horses. Here is the wallpaper:

Horseys!!

And the brass hardware and insanely high ceiling (I DO live in a barn, you know):

Brass Ring Ceiling

So, firstly, the wallpaper will come down. The next step is paint. I am leaning toward a pale blue-ish grey, but would love to hear any ideas on how I came make the most of the awesome height I have in here. Oh, and the brass is pretty much everywhere, so yeah it also needs to be addressed in some way.

Ideas??????

2 comments:

Tiffany Teske said...

Wow! You are renting but are allowed to redo the bathroom, that's great! Sheesh, it sure does need to be redone. Sorry that I don't have any ideas for the walls. But, I still need to email you about a little bathroom project you might like...

sweetcheese said...

"The horse runs with the wind???" What the heck? Who thought of repeating that all along a wallpaper border?!?
But I do love the tiny horses in the pic of the brass (classy) hardware. You could draw little hats on all the horses!