Saturday, February 28, 2009

High-Five!!!

Once upon a time, I made stuff. See:

Mother's Day 1978

I was three when this was made. I am pretty sure my dad may have assisted me with this, but let's not give him too much credit, okay?

Last year, I was lucky enough to participate in the CreateADay project. It started as a group of strangers with a new year's resolution to make something every day. Very quickly, bonds were formed and the group became an inspirational give and take. The most recent version of this project is EverydayCreate. I am embarassed to admit, I just submitted my first post this year. Yikes. It involves humiliating the dog and I am very proud to say, my dad didn't help me with it one bit.

7 comments:

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

I'm giving you a High Five Sheasy! So great to see you creating again. Yayyy! If any of your other friends want to join our group blog, please invite. We lost contact with them all when createaday disappeared.

FROZZ SUMMERS said...

aaaawwwww
so cute!

thecraftbegins said...

well we're always happy to see you, no matter when you stop by!

Quail said...

This is proper vintage! I have a few things from when I was a kid...but most of it on paper!

FROZZ SUMMERS said...

Don't stop writing Sheasy!

Maura said...

I totally still have one or two of those plates from elementary school, too. Ahh, the memories!

Mommys Online Garage Sale said...

My kids just made one of these a few months back. They had the kits on clearance at Michaels for $2. I hope they keep their plates as long as you did.