Monday, February 2, 2009

Plinky. Hope it's not Stinky.

A friend invited me to join Plinky, so I did. I am still not sure exactly what Plinky is or how it works, but it looks like a great tool for someone like me who has gotten out of the habit of blogging.

Every day, a different topic is presented and you write a little blurb about it. And apparently you can publish the blurb to your blog or Twitter or Facebook from Plinky. And apparently they will add some funky clip art to the blurb for you. And apparently you follow other Plinky people and they follow you. Actually, none of this is very apparent to me at the moment. But I am going to give it a shot, so if you see some posts that just look like a bunch of jibber-jabber, than that is what is happening. That or my chimpanzee roommate has clubbed me in the head and taken over sheasytime (he is extremely shifty that one).

I'm eager to see what clip art they randomly select to accompany my blurbs. Cheesy clip art is a guilty pleasure, so my expectation is that it will elevate my blurbs to true greatness. The other plus: you guys will get a break from pictures of my dog. Ha ha.... just kidding! Doggy post coming soon!!

On the left, you might notice that I am on Twitter and I have it all synced up to Facebook. If you find me on either of those, add me as your friend or follower or stalker or whatevs.

I must be honest and say I am really only interested in "friends" who have "follower"-like personalities. My ultimate goal is to surround myself with people I can easily sway to do my bidding. So, go: add me to all of your apps and then give me all of your Jolly Ranchers.

1 comment:

thecraftbegins said...

careful lady! those chimps mean business!