Monday, August 24, 2009

Cakes! A New Way to Be Passive Aggressive.

We need more cake. There is never enough cake. Life passes us by, things are changing in the world and not enough of it is commemorated with cake.

Problem: solved. Here is a site that allows you to digitally decorate a cake and send it via e-mail. For example, I just "baked" this cake and it is right now sitting in someone's inbox ready to be "eaten":

cake


Can we abuse this? I think so. Did your mom forget your cat's birthday? Did no one in your office even notice you got bangs? Send me an e-mail and I will "bake" you a cake. No event? No issue there. I will make one up. Or if you are moved to do so, bake ME a freaking cake. Either way, let's share some sugar: sheiladilling (at) yahoo (dot) com.

All kinds of credit: (I found this via @Flounce on twitter. Here is her cake. And it looks like SHE found this via Cake Wrecks, which is the most disturbingly hysterical blog about eff-ed up cakes on the internet AND THE UNIVERSE. If you have never seen it, please please PLEASE click on it and behold the most hideous piles of sugar and goo you have ever seen. Oh, and follow @Flounce - she's a funny lady.)

2 comments:

Andrea's Sweet Life said...

Uh... I'll never get that 30 minutes of my life back, but I sure am happy to see someone wrote "Your out" on a cake. Pesky grammar!

Moon Mommy said...

OK, I'm going to email you about what I need a cake for. Be warned, it's not very nice.