Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Am Surrounded.

It was a foggy, misty morning. When I got up this morning, I noticed all the spiderwebs on the balcony were covered in dew. It was pretty.



Maura said...

That is so cool! Nice pictures. :-)

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Sheasy, hope your summer was fun and exciting. Miss you girl. I think you have fallen into the hypnotic gaze of Twitterdom. Take care! Aloha, Stacy ♥♥

LiQi (pronounced "leechee") said...

Thank you for the blog comment about my baby robots! I will HOPEFULLY be offering them for sale soon. So keep checking back. :) Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hookah, Shisha, Hookahs Hookah Accessories Vases , Hookah Charcoal
al fakher
Mya Hookah
Deja Vu Tobacco
Khalil Mamoon Hookah
Layalina Hookah Tobacco
Casio Watches
Cars Speakers

DC said...

Hi, thanks for the visit!

ana said...

I wish you a Happy New Year!

Roshan said...

That's so beautiful.

Boris said...

Well done!